Certificate in Accounting Studies
The Certificate in Accounting Studies is for anyone who desires to have a better understanding of basic accounting and accounting procedures or who desires to work in an accounting department. The Certificate Accounting Studies is particularly well suited for anyone who has recently assumed some accounting responsibilities; anyone who works in business and wants a foundation in accounting, or anyone who wants better understanding of the principles of accounting.
Our Certificate in Accounting Studies offers comprehensive training in many important areas, including:
• List and explain the steps in the Accounting Cycle
• Develop skills to record transactions in chronological order
• Interpret financial statements
• Identify components of the payroll process
• Identify the accounting procedures for working with accounts payable
• Identify the accounting procedures for working with accounts receivable
The Certificate in Accounting Studies includes 6 courses:
1. An Introduction to Accounting: The Accounting Cycle
2. Journals, Ledgers and Worksheets
3. Financial/Accounting Management
4. Payroll Accounting
5. Accounting for Accounts Payable
6. Accounting for Accounts Receivable
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Payment is by invoice only.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?
Return to Course Listing