Administrative Office Assistant with Office 2016
The Certificate in General Office Skills is geared towards anyone who works in an office environment and who is seeking to learn basic general practices in a variety of business areas.
Our Office Assistant program offers comprehensive training in many important areas, including:
• Prepare and manage a budget in an organization
• Use financial statements to prepare and structure your budget
• Identify essential skills for effective project management
• Review grammar essentials to effectively communicate in written documents
• Effectively communicate in a persuasive argument
• Use Excel as a tool to organize and calculate information
The Certificate in General Office Skills includes 5 courses:
1. Budgeting Essentials
2. Project Management
3. Grammar Essentials
4. Persuasive Communication
5. Office 2016
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Payment is by invoice only.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?
Return to Course Listing