Certificate in Logistics, Supply Chain and Purchasing Management
The Certificate in Logistics, Supply Chain, and Purchasing Management is for anyone working in or interested in working in purchasing, supply chain management, logistics, or procurement. The program will introduce you to the basics of the supply chain process, management, purchasing, and contracting issues.
Our Certificate in Logistics, Supply Chain and Purchasing Management offers comprehensive training in many important areas, including:
• Impact the purchasing function has on financial statements
• Use a sales forecast in the planning process for the acquisition of goods
• Prepare and manage a budget in an organization
• Use financial statements to prepare and structure your budget
• Cover the supplier selecting process
• Explore the contracting process
• Evaluating price and costs
The Certificate in Logistics, Supply Chain and Purchasing Management includes 6 courses:
1. Essentials of Purchasing
2. The Supply Chain Process
3. Budgeting Essentials
4. The Procurement Process
5. Supplier Contracting
6. Price and Cost Analysis
There are still openings remaining at this time.
You may pay online with a valid credit card or may choose to be invoiced.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?
Return to Course Listing