Certificate in the Basics of Purchasing Management
The Certificate in the Basics of Purchasing Management is for those who want to learn the basics of procurement, purchasing, pricing, and supplier contracting. It is useful for those who will both have management responsibilities and who seek to pursue management opportunities.
Our Basics of Purchasing Management offers comprehensive training in many important areas, including:
• Developing a corporate culture
• Prepare and manage a budget in an organization
• Use financial statements to prepare and structure your budget
• Evaluating price and costs
• Use ratios to analyze company's financial position
• Cover the supplier selection process
• Explore the contracting process
The Basics of Purchasing Management includes 5 courses:
1. Management Essentials
2. Budgeting Essentials
3. Price and Cost Analysis
4. The Procurement Process
5. Supplier Contracting
There are still openings remaining at this time.
You may pay online with a valid credit card or may choose to be invoiced.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?
Return to Course Listing