Certificate in Supervisory and Managerial Skills
This Certificate in Supervisory and Managerial Skills is for anyone that seeks or is currently in a supervisory and/or managerial role within an organization. Participants will be introduced to the fundamental skills required of new supervisors and/or managers as well as those with experience so as to position them for success in their supervisory or managerial positions. Participants will gain a breadth of exposure to many topics essential to the supervision and managerial process.
Our Certificate in Supervisory and Managerial Skills offers comprehensive training in many important areas, including:
• Identify your leadership style
• Explain characteristics of effective leaders
• Implement an effective performance management plan
• Effectively make decisions as a leader
• Allocate your time more effectively
• Improve listening and communication skills
• Create an effective benchmarking program to measure productivity
• Developing a corporate culture
• Prepare for negotiations
• Determine BATNA in negotiations
• Identify essential skills for effective project management
• Developing a High Performance Organization
The Certificate in Supervisory and Managerial Skills includes 9 courses:
1. Developing Effective Leadership Skills
2. Performance Management
3. Decision Making and Time Management
4. Effective Interpersonal Communication and Assertion Skills
5. Productivity and Benchmarking
6. Management Essentials
7. Negotiation Strategies
8. Project Management
9. High Performance Organizations
There are still openings remaining at this time.
You may pay online with a valid credit card or may choose to be invoiced.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?
Return to Course Listing