Grant Research and Writing Certificate
The Introduction to Grant Research and Writing Certificate is for anyone seeking to learn the essentials in learning about writing grants for private, public, or government use. You will learn how to create documents that use explanation, description and intentional direction in order to persuade or direct your readers
Our Introduction to Grant Research and Writing Certificate offers comprehensive training in many important areas, including:
• Identify and obtain grants that fit with your organization
• Analyze the RFP to aid in preparing to write proposal
• Prepare the front matter of the proposal
• Incorporate resources and visuals into the technical section
• Write a grant proposal
The Introduction to Grant Research and Writing Certificate includes 5 courses:
1. Introduction to Grant Research
2. Introduction to Grant Writing
3. Specialized Techniques for Grant Writing
4. Technical Writing
5. Advanced Grant Writing
There are still openings remaining at this time.
You may pay online with a valid credit card or may choose to be invoiced.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?
Return to Course Listing